- For nine years, we owned a nice house in Pendleton, Indiana. Then my wife was called to serve a Scottsdale, Arizona church.
- July 2015:We moved to an Arizona condo.
- December 2015: because seasonal rates tripled rent, moved to an apartment.
- July 2016: my wife was caked to an Ohio church, so we’ve stayed with my wife’s mom.
- August 2016: We are moving with her to a new house.
We all need a moving day. I came to that conclusion when we were selling all our stuff to go to Arizona. Continue reading “We All Need a Moving Day”