- it’s not worth it.
- There are not enough resources.
- You’re not enough.
- Aren’t you afraid?
- Nobody has ever done this before. What makes you think you can?
- If you feel scared, maybe that’s a sign you should stop
Stubbornness is good when used correctly.
- Be stubborn in your goal, but flexible in how to get there.
- Be stubborn in standing up for what’s right, but flexible in how you communicate your vision to different people.
- Be stubborn in plugging away at your goal, but flexible in giving yourself a break. Nobody can be on 24/7/365.
I used to think being stubborn was a bad quality. Now I know it’s required for any goal with bumps and obstacles along the way.