In the comments for “IF: Help,” Katie tagged me and asked me for five things people don’t know about me. So here it goes…
- The April before I was born, my mother and father narrowly escaped the 1965 Palm Sunday Tornado Outbreak. They were at home when it occurred. Neighbors on each side of them were killed.
- My great-great-great grandmother was an Iroquois Native American-Mohawk tribe.
- I have yet to meet a food I don’t like. Even though I’m from Indiana, I’m not a meat and potatoes kind of guy. I’ll try anything once.
- As a teen, I wrote a letter to Charles Schulz. I secretly hoped he would need an assistant and would see through my feeble attempt at hero worship and hire me. Alas, twasn’t meant to be!
- Last year, I ran the Indianapolis Mini-Marathon. I plan to run it again this year and train for a full marathon this autumn.
That’s all the news that isn’t about me.